In today’s digital world everyone has a personal account, if anyone of you has still not created an identity or an account on Internet, lets startup with safest and oldest web-based email services that is Hotmail. It has been introduced to the world with a complete attractive and advanced look what Microsoft has given in a name of otlook.com account. Options are still open for them who are looking to have an account in Hotmail and enjoy the facilities available.
The changeover from Hotmail to outlook
In 2013 Microsoft has taken a step ahead to move the users of Hotmail and windows live to outlook.com which was a hassle free process altogether. Getting upgraded to Outlook is very easy, no matter the service into which you are. People having an account with Hotmail and not getting an idea how to get an access to their account which is not exactly inexistent, don’t be worried about it. The only step which needs to follow is logging in to your Hotmail account through outlook page.
Microsoft has stopped the services for Hotmail and upgraded the service to Outlook. Getting confused how to check your email as you are habituated to the older look of Hotmail, it’s easy just ensure that you need to log in from Microsoft outlook sign-in page and there you go check out all your email and work as was doing earlier.
As in today’s entire world is now become tech savvy, but this for them who are reliable to Hotmail email account, so for them you still have an option to create a new account with Hotmail, a small change is you need to do it from Microsoft outlook sign-up page and opt-in for upgraded service from outlook.com
Why do people still use Hotmail or Outlook.com
As Hotmail is the free web-based services which were started in early 90’s and created a boon in the market, People are well known for this email services which was very easy and contented for use. As there was not much settings and options available this was effortlessly accessible even for a layman. As now it is united with outlook it has come with many new features which are an add-on to today’s world setting.
Create a Hotmail/ Outlook.com Account
The designed process for creating a new Hotmail account is free, easy to understand while letting you enjoy lifelong services offered by Microsoft. Hotmail is now combined with Microsoft’s Outlook.com and henceforth one can enjoy with all new upgraded and features come as a package with this up-gradation. Free web-based service like Xbox Live, Skype, one drive etc. can be easily accessed with your new Hotmail account.
Procedure to follow:
Step1: Open a web browser and type address as hotmail.com in the address bar.
Step 2: As Hotmail sign-up page is not available, so you will be redirected to Outlook.com or Microsoft live sign in page. You can proceed by creating Hotmail account on an Outlook.com page.
Step 3: Look out for “Create an account” which is on the top right side of the page, Click on it.
Step 4: Microsoft page will pop- up, where the details need to enter like email address and password.
Step 5: Click the new email text field and type the email address, a small arrow facing downward is provided, click on it and you can select the domain from the drop-down you would like to go with like “Outlook.com” or “Hotmail.com”
Step 6: After completion of typing email address, time to create a password, type the password which you want to have and type in the field “create password “, ensure that it should be a combination of letters and number and special characters.
Step 7: You can find an option like “send me a promotional email from Microsoft”, think and uncheck the box if you do not want to receive any promotional offers from Microsoft.
Step 8: You can find a blue colored button “next”, please click on it.
Step 9: You will be redirected to Hotmail account, sign up a page where Microsoft needs some personal details.
Step 10: A page will pop up where it will ask for the First name and Last Name, before entering please check twice for the correct detail needs to be entered. Then click on “Next” blue colored button.
Step 11: Country/region has to be selected from the drop-down box and to proceed further click on Next
Step 12: Need to fill Birthday field, enter Date, year and month to complete the field, proceed and click on next.
Step 13: The next pop up page is for a CAPTCHA code, you will be provided with some jumbled characters, you need to check it carefully and type as it is in the box provided. This is just to clarify that you are the authorized person to create an account. Click on next to proceed further towards the completion of the procedure.
Step 14: You can find an Outlook welcome page where you can create your own mailbox.
Step 15: You need to click on the right arrow which you can see on the page, need to select the time zone and language, fill the rest of information which is asked to be filled and click on next in order to proceed for next page.
Step 16: The option will be provided to choose the themes from 50 different themes listed.
Step 17: The final step is to add your signature; you can also skip this if you do not want the signature.
After completion of the whole process please click on “let’s go” button, and automatically you will be taken to Hotmail inbox. You are ready to go with Hotmail account with all the upgraded services like OneNote, Xbox, OneDrive, Skype, Microsoft Office and etc.
How to sign into Hotmail on Different Devices
Signing in to Hotmail account on your PCs:
- On a chrome or IE web browser, type as www.hotmail.com or login.live.com, where you will be redirected to Microsoft sign-in the page.
- The page will prompt you for a valid email address, the one which you used to create an account.
- Once it is filled click on next option.
- You will be taken to a page which asks for a password, enter the password which was given with the email address.
- The next page is Microsoft account; you need to select the inbox option to check your email.
Steps to sign in on to Hotmail account in Android
- From Google play store app, check out for outlook app. Download and install the application on your Android Device.
- Once the app is downloaded, there will be two options available as open or uninstall. Click on open and you will find the option for additional account which you can find on the screen.
- You need to provide the required details like email address and password and click on sign in option which will open to get an access to a Hotmail account.
How to sign in Hotmail account in on IOS
- You need to visit Apple Store where you can select for outlook app and get that installed on your ios.
- After the app is downloaded, locate for settings option, and then check on mail option with regards to the Accounts option.
- An option like Add account is will list tap on it.
- Select for Outlook.com which is found in the “add account” option, you will be taken to Microsoft login page on the screen.
- Enter the email address and password which will help to sign up for the outlook account.
Following the above methods you can sign-up to Hotmail account is one go and that hassle free.