Hotmail Login – START HERE – Sign in to your www.Hotmail.com email account (MSN Outlook/Microsoft Live) in seconds. Get help with Hotmail Sign In problems.
In this article we will discuss Hotmail Sign up and hotmail login Guide in detail www.Hotmail.com Currently it is known as www.Outlook.com. Hotmail login features now available with Outlook login. Hotmail.com Login inbox Guide and hotmail sign in email login is now Outlook.com. If you open Hotmail sign in a page then you will be redirected to the either www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com.
Outlook and Hotmail are now upgraded with several functions and features with some stunning modern outlay. One can be benefited with compound features such as task functions, contact organization and webmail facilities provided in new Hotmail inbox. Eye-catching look and much more accessibility provided more its users across the world.
- 1 Hotmail email account sign in, Msn Hotmail login mail – Hotmail.com
- 2 Login features of www.hotmail.com
- 3 Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser
- 4 New Features Of Windows Live Hotmail You Need To Know
- 5 Hotmail login process – Sign in www.Hotmail.com account
- 6 How to set up two-step verification on your Hotmail/Outlook and Microsoft Accounts
Hotmail email account sign in, Msn Hotmail login mail – Hotmail.com
The essential steps to log in to Hotmail account were very simple those days. Let us discuss the stages to log in to Hotmail account.
- Launch your internet browser.
- Go to the Microsoft login page found at: https://login.live.com/
- Enter your Hotmail email address or associated Skype ID or phone number. Click on “Next”
- An “Enter Password” field will appear. Enter your Hotmail account password. Click on “Sign In”.
- Congratulations, you have signed in to your Hotmail email account.
There would be a checkbox provided which says “Keep me signed in”, by checking in that box, the user can directly log in without giving username and password every time. It was constant for the only single user system.
The steps provided above always helped users to log into their own Hotmail accounts. The process was very simple and the choice of the password as well along with that incorrect usage of computer users open ways for hackers and breach in security of email accounts. Keeping all the situation and security in mind Microsoft has introduced abundant features which will make a logging in to account more secure and safe. Microsoft gives a reassurance for the privacy and security of your account from hackers to get it hacked.
Login features of www.hotmail.com
There are numerous of features which are added in collaboration of Hotmail and outlook, Let us have a quick look at the same.
- The new metro based interface design of outlook can be enjoyed by users of Hotmail as well.
- Unlimited storage including a new calendar and contact management facilities are been added.
- Microsoft provides a variety of services which is also easy to assimilate with Hotmail account, service like Offline Online, One Drive, Skype and many more. This is most known and attractive features liked by most of Hotmail account users.
- The security levels have been augmented, which ensures that users have a safe and sound experience of email, where one can log in to their phones as well, keeping it away from the hackers.
- As a part of inbox services like Skype, offline and online can be enjoyed, but surprisingly many other features which are provided by Microsoft available in the Hotmail login page itself.
Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser
The users who have not opened their Hotmail account for a longer time, in order to log in now users need to visit the new outlook domain. Stepwise details are provided below.
- Open a browser and type MSN.com or hotmail.com, which will redirect them to new domain page.
- The pages which will pop-up is a login panel for all Microsoft services. The user can make a start by keying a valid and full email address.
- Coming up page will ask for password information.
- After completion of this process, you will take to your Hotmail inbox with a new look and fresh feel.
New Features Of Windows Live Hotmail You Need To Know
Any users who are looking to create a new account with Hotmail, they will be provided with a new link to create a new account. Microsoft has designed the same and common platform for account creation for all the Microsoft services. All one has to do is choosing a unique username and password, but with regards to the security, there would be some guidelines provided for password creation, just follow the same. Some personal details Microsoft would be required that is a name, alternate email address, country of residence and registered a phone number. This is only for the process of verification and identification of login, once you have logged out the account.
Hotmail login process – Sign in www.Hotmail.com account
At one point of time, many users were facing security issues with their Hotmail account. Some of the common security concerns were in filter email account and the accounts getting easily hacked. Due to the occurrence of such kind of issues Microsoft took a decision to revamp the security aspects for all the Hotmail users. Some of the added features include adding phone numbers and recovery email. The good part of adding these features were these phone numbers and email ids need to be verified by the users adding them. Also through this one can recover their Hotmail account easily by retrieving passwords and getting access.
There might be instances when a user forgets his/her Hotmail passwords. Here Microsoft has given different ways to retrieve the same. Check out the below- mentioned ways –
How to set up two-step verification on your Hotmail/Outlook and Microsoft Accounts
- Step 1 – Visit the login panel, click on the link provided below.
- Step 2 – It will redirect you to the page where the user gets options for further verification
– Alternate email address
- Text message to the registered mobile number
- Step 3 – User needs to choose any of the options and complete the verification process.
- Step 4 -Microsoft gives access to create a new password for the user’s hotmail account.
Method 2 – Security Questions
- Step 1 – Set up any two security questions and save the answers respectively.
- Step 2 – Answer these questions at the time of retrieving the passwords.
Method 3 – Two Step Verification
This is one of the most trusted safety features provided by Microsoft to its Hotmail users. The one who is using this process will get an advantage of getting an access code to the registered phone number or email id.
The process is as follows –
- Step 1 – Visit the account security setting page
- Step 2 – Activate the two-step verification process
- Step 3 – Register a phone number; Microsoft will send a code to validate the respective account.
- Step 4 -Or Register an alternate email address. Here as well Microsoft will send a code to validate the respective account.
- Step 5 – Update the account with the verification code.
Microsoft will secure the account with two-step verification and secure the login.
Note – User can select both the options of adding a registered phone number and email id for two-step verification.
With this feature the user will receive alert when login is being done from any other device or any new login is being attempted.
Method 4 – Access Code Login –
The most innovative and loved feature of Microsoft by its Hotmail users. In this method there is no need for the user to remember the password anymore. But it does not affect the security feature of one’s account and it stays intact.
Steps to do access code login –
- Step 1 – Download the app from the smart-phone
- Step 2 – Log in with your Hotmail login credentials
- Step 3 – Microsoft will send a code every time the user tries to access the account
Note – The code can be synced with phone and computer to get Hotmail access.
Hotmail has its existences when web-based email services were an innovation somewhere at early 90’s. Many users are still using Hotmail for years now, as it was purchased by Microsoft soon and was made a part of MSN platform from where existing and new users can access Hotmail account. Later part Microsoft decided to participate with various email services that it owned, and then live domain came into existence. Outlook domain was launched a few years back, unrestricted from desktop-based email services that were represented in windows. In today’s date, Outlook and Hotmail are two modern web-based email services.
The time when Hotmail was started, it brought up the concept of free email facility based on the WWW. Users experienced the freedom for creating an account and access their account from any system in this world, the thing has system should have an internet connection. Outlook and www.Hotmail.com together are many more subscribers in today’s modern world.